About VietCham Membership
The Vietnamese Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (VietCham) is a leading non-profit organisation that promotes commercial activities between Vietnam and Singapore.
VietCham is created by Members, for Members. Our community holds frequent networking & knowledge-sharing events, supports business matching, and represents our Members when working with other business associations and government agencies.
VietCham Membership is open to all companies / organisations / individuals with business interests related to Vietnam and/or Singapore.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Listed your company as VietCham’s member on website
- Invitation to VietCham exclusive events and events of VietCham’s partners
- Invitation to participate in VietCham’s special projects
- Receive support from VietCham on training, human resource development and recruitment
- Introduction as VietCham members on different marketing channels of VietCham
- Entitled to privilege membership cards from VietCham and enjoy member exclusive promotions from VietCham and Partners
- Profile your company in VietCham’s online membership directory
- Opportunity to contribute articles to the Chamber newsletter/Facebook or website
- Opportunity to introduce your products and services at our Business coffee event organized by VietCham in 1 year
- Opportunity to introduce your products and services in our seminar or networking event organized by VietCham in 1 year
- Location of company’s logo on VietCham’s website and presentation slides in VietCham’s events
- Receive email newsletters and updates from VietCham
- Share and exchange knowledge of the industry with other members in your Business Group
- Consultation on investment and legal issues about doing business in Singapore (for Vietnamese companies) and Vietnam (for Singaporean companies)
- Receive VietCham’s research paper
- Able to use VietCham meeting room in 1 year for free (subjected to booking availability)
- Being one of the first companies to receive special news and invitation on VietCham’s special projects
***Membership benefits vary based on different membership packages.
For more details about VietCham past activities, please refer to VietCham Activities in Detail.
The Vietnamese Chamber of Commerce in Singapore (VietCham Singapore) is an independent, nonprofit, apolitical, membership organisation representing and supporting Vietnamese companies, business people, entrepreneurs, and professionals in Singapore and Singapore-based companies with business interests in Vietnam.
VietCham Singapore does not receive any direct financial benefit from business matching/connection as well as does not perform any validation of the accuracy and integrity of the information contained in the self-introduction email and any attachments thereto.
Beneficiaries are to perform your own due diligence on and exercise your own judgment of the merit of potential collaborations as well as to defend, indemnify and hold harmless VietCham Singapore and our affiliates, officers, directors, employees and contractors from any demands, claims, damages, liabilities, expenses or harms, including attorneys fees, arising in connection with your use of the information contained in the self-introduction email (including attachments) or dealings or transactions with other persons resulting from the information contained in the self-introduction email (including attachments) or our introduction as per your requests.